|Blogging & RSS Information|
|Get A Blog Today!|
Top 9 Reasons Companies Should Blog
Below are the top 9 reasons why companies should blog.
1. They the perfect public relations tool. Their personal nature gives you and your organization a unique voice online - a voice heard by the people who matter - your customers and clients, other bloggers and the media.
2. Blogs act as instant-feedback mechanisms. They allow readers to respond to your posts via the comments section or link to them on their own blogs using Trackback. These features provide near real-time feedback on ideas, opinions and issues that affect them, or highlight and address new or existing problems.
3. Blogs help to position you and your company as experts and leaders in your industry.
4. Their simplicity and addictive nature allow you to share more of your knowledge more often. Blogs are about sharing what you know, think and believe on an ongoing basis.
5. Search engines index your blog posts more often because of more frequently updated content. Your ongoing blog and knowledge sharing shows up in the search results, making it easier for your customers and prospects to find you.
6. You can have many conversations with many people at once - something nearly impossible in the brick and mortar world.
7. They're automatic buzz-machines. Go ahead and try it. Blog about something new - a new product or service launch, an improvement to an existing product, or a newly appointed manager. See how fast the news spreads throughout the blogosphere.
8. They're self promotional due to their RSS feeds being aggregated across the net almost instantly, exposing your knowledge to a growing number of potential company evangilists.
9. Companies who blog are considered early adopters, thought leaders and "in". Blogging is cool and companies who blog are cool.
But the most important thing to remember when blogging is that you're not a speaker talking to an audience, you are sharing and interacting. You are one more voice to be heard and how powerful that voice is depends on how much interacting you do. It's the opposite of Advertising.
Paul Short is a veteran internet marketer, professional blogging consultant and owns the popular blog directory http://www.getblogs.com
For more information on blogging and marketing with blogs, check out Paul's site at http://www.bloglogic.net
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Get A Blog Today!
Gentlemen Prefer Blogs
According to a recent survey, gentlemen prefer blogs to the tune of 75 percent; roughly 25 percent of blog frequenters are female. But I want to invite all you ladies to invade the male space.
Should You Get A Blog?
A blog is a type of website. It allows the website owner to easily write messages that get posted to the site automatically, often in a journal or diary-like style.
An Appeal To The Bloggers!
Blogging is smart an art. Blog sites are the nicest portals which do aid people to unfurl their inundating mind streams, in umpteen aspects and share their ideas and experiences.
Creating A Basic RSS Feed For Your Site
The future of RSS Feeds and internet marketing is looking bright and promising. It would be a wise decision to get yourself up to speed on this developing content sharing technology by putting together your own news feed for your site.
RSS for Newbies; A Quick Tutorial
"RSS" stands for "Really Simple Syndication". It is a new way to distribute content.
How to Use a Blog to Dramatically Improve Your Web Business!
A blog is an online journal in which the author publishes his or her thoughts and opinions on a subject which interests them. A good blog will be updated frequently with new points of interest which the blogger (author) and readers can discuss.
Blogs and Journalism
The world has seen the emergence of a new style of journalism, based on a 'raw feed' directly from the source. And the common notion that surrounds the emergence of serving 'raw feed' is that the journalists testing the new waters are bound to wreak havoc on institutionalized media.
The Art of Business Blog Writing
"It is precisely minds of the first order that will never be specialists. For their very nature is to make the whole of existence their problem; and this is a subject upon which they will every one of them in some form provide mankind with a new revelation.
12 Reasons Why You Need A Blog
"Why Should I Blog? I Simply Don't Get It"This post on a popular discussion forum set me thinking - and I came up with 12 reasons you should blog.Read them and get started on your blog.
Blogging Can Improve Your Search Engine Ranking
Search engines are after one thing - providing their users with the most relevant and up to date information to match the search term that was used. Search engine results are no good to users when the information doesn't relate to the search term.
Make Money Blogging Using These Nine Powerful Strategies
The question "How to make money blogging" sits high on every blogger's mind. In fact I received many questions on "How to make money blogging" when I conducted my first webcast to answer my subscribers' most pressing questions on Blogs and Rss.
Reachout Throughout - RSS
RSS has been around for more than a decade but until recently "Rss Technology" started penetrating its roots deep inside the soil of the so-called E-world.Using this standard, web publishers provide updates, such as the latest news headlines, special announcements, press releases or weblog postings through their RSS contentReally Simple Syndication (RSS) is a lightweight XML vocabulary for describing metadata about web sites, ideal for news syndication.
In 1999 I asked my friends and colleagues if they blogged. The responses I received ranged from odd looks to questions about the blogging practice.
Blood Test for Your Blog?
Are you contributing to one of the estimated 36.1 million (and growing) blogs online? Or are you thinking of entering the fray and starting to publish a blog for your small or home business? Make sure you are publishing the right type of blog for your kind of business, or all that writing time will have been for naught.
Top 10 Tips for Bloggers
Tips for creating a blog.There are no hard and fast rules on how to blog.
It seems like Blogs are everywhere these days. You can't seem to surf the Internet without seeing the word Blog somewhere.
What Consumers Need To Know About RSS Feeds
Feeds are simple, really. What's even more exciting is that they are extremely easy to use, and even better, they are completely safe from Viruses, being Spammed or receiving Junk Mail.
How To Avoid Blog Burnout
Blogging is a time consuming process. It involves the process of gathering, reading, digesting and compiling information into a nice, meaty post that gives your reader an insight into the unique way you see and understand issues.
Strategies to Make Your Blog More Interesting
Putting up your business blog is an advantageous way of establishing your presence on web. It's no longer just about putting plain texts up on your blog.
Marketing With Blogs - Part 2
In part 1 of this article series on marketing with blogs, I discussed the reasons why blogs are excellent tools for marketing.In this article I outline some tips on using your blog as a good vehicle for your marketing communications.
|Home | Main Site | Get and Start A Blog Today! | Site Map|
|© 2006 - 2013|