|Blogging & RSS Information|
|Get A Blog Today!|
6 Reasons Why RSS Beats Email Marketing
A brand new marketing tool predicted to replace email is currently sweeping the World Wide Web like a storm.
The Internet is experiencing the so-called "orange" revolution and there's no stopping to it. The online marketing world is rigorously seen chanting a 3-letter mantra, R-S-S.
Yes, RSS is here and it's got substance, material, style, sophistication?
In a word, it's got the 'X' factor.
RSS, which stands for "Really Simple Syndication", is the newest and the fastest growing technology online. Many publishers, webmasters and marketers are adopting RSS. It has helped spam go down to a great extent and made bulk messages a thing of past.
No wonder spammers are shaking in their boots all over the web!
Here are 6 strong reasons why RSS beats email marketing to the core:
1. Kiss Spam Filters Goodbye - RSS can help you distribute your content directly to your subscribers, without any spam filters interfering. Your messages will never get blacklisted and blocked and will always be delivered promptly, unless and until your subscribers choose to end the relationship themselves.
2. Subscribing Is Easy - Your subscribers don't have to worry about giving out any of their personal details to subscribe and read your RSS feeds. All they need to do is, add your feed to their online or desktop RSS reader and that's it. They are ready to receive and read content from you without any hassles.
3. Un-subscribing Is Easier - Removing your subscriber's email from your email list automatically has it's own share of problems, and it doesn't work all the time. However, when you talk about RSS, it's easy for your subscribers to unsubscribe from your publication. They can stop receiving messages from you any time by simply deleting your feed from their RSS reader. Simple as that!
4. Get Your Message Out In An Instant - Whenever you have something new to publish, all you have to do is update your already published feed and your message gets updated everywhere it's subscribed. No more worrying if your subscribers got your message or not.
5. Never Get Accused of Spam - It's very easy to get accused of sending unsolicited mail nowadays since people forget they even gave you their email address. RSS solves this problem completely, as the messages which you send out, will appear directly in your subscribers RSS reader. So the question of contacting them illegally does not even arise.
6. Build Long Lasting Relationships - Not only RSS builds a strong relationship with your existing subscribers but also helps in attracting new potent subscribers who are interested in what you offer. People who subscribe to your feed want to receive content from you and hence, can be regarded as subscribers you can count on.
RSS can work like a charm for your business and help you gain thousands of quality subscribers and leads within a few weeks?
You just have to become a part of the orange revolution!
Mustafa Khundmiri is the co-founder of http://www.rapidfeeds.com - A Free online service, which helps anyone, create, edit, publish and track RSS feeds online. Sign Up for your FREE account on his site and start publishing your own RSS feeds!
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Get A Blog Today!
How Can You Use Blogs To Increase Traffic?
I am conducting my 1st customer appreciation webcast and asked my subscribers list what is their most pressing question they have about blogs and rss.Here's one of the questions I have:How can you use blogs to incease traffic?Blogs can increase traffic through the following:1.
The Art of Business Blog Writing
"It is precisely minds of the first order that will never be specialists. For their very nature is to make the whole of existence their problem; and this is a subject upon which they will every one of them in some form provide mankind with a new revelation.
Just Tag It!
Tags - Revolutionary or Just Folly?Just another trend or something else?Trends happen overnight! Some catch on fast and explode very quickly into our every day use.Most of these trends you can ignore as silly folly or at the most fine amusement.
RSS Feeds Just Got Better!
We all know that in the world of online internet marketing we need our sites to get good quality targeted traffic on a daily basis. Whether we are just trying to improve our web site traffic just in general or as a specific need to increase our revenue from affiliate programs and adsense the life blood of our business is and always will be quality laser targeted visitors.
Top 10 Tips for Bloggers
Tips for creating a blog.There are no hard and fast rules on how to blog.
What Is A Blog?
Blogs can be described in many definitions and they are all correct.Blogs are instant publishing.
Starting Your Own Blog
I was sitting in my local Internet Cafe yesterday, I like to get away from my 'home office' from time to time and it's a great place to go for a cup of Espresso and to meet interesting people. The rather attractive lady sitting next to me was typing away furiously and, when she had finished, I asked her what she was writing - I'm interested in learning how other people use the Internet.
Snob-Bloggers: You Just Might Be A Snob If You Publish A Blog
You Might Be A Snob-Blogger If?According to Jupiter Research, about 2 percent of the online community has created a blog. That works out to millions and millions of blogs, and in turn, millions and millions of snobs who publish them.
7 Tips for Successful Blogging
So, you have a blog! Do you have traffic? Do you know how to build traffic to your weblog? There are seven proven methods for building readership of your blog. They start with defining the purpose, or life, of your blog.
RSS and Blog Marketing for Real Estate
Earlier this month, Realtor Magazine announced that they would be featuring an article about Tampa Bay Realtor John Mudd and the success he has been having in attracting prospects and media attention with his blog on real estate.Since then, many others in the Real Estate market have been curious about how to implement similar strategies to capture leads in their areas.
Blogging for Business
Not long ago a blog was simply an online diary. Initially, people decided that blogging was describing, in excruciating detail, how their day went, what they had for dinner last night, and why they spent the whole weekend doing laundry.
An Example of a Business Blog: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Blog
Think of a product or a service that your business provides to customers. This product may requires lots of instructions to assemble, tips to use efficiently, or simply requires lots of questions to be answered before it can be used.
How to Get a Blog on the Internet
Of all people in the world I was easily one of the most pessimistic about computers, the Internet and now that I even know they exist-blogs. I think blogs are pretty cool but I never thought I could have one.
Marketing With Blogs - Part 3
In part 1 and part 2 of this article series on marketing with blogs, I discussed the reasons why blogs are excellent tools for marketing, and provided some tips on using your blog to sell your products and services online.This article continues with more tips on using your blog to brand yourself and boost your reputation online.
Blog Marketing: Guerrillas Stalk the Internet
Blogs, are often defined as frequent and ongoing publications of personal thoughts and opinions of the Internet or websites. And, of course - all of certainly know what Marketing is.
What Is The Orange XML or RSS Icon I See More and More On Web Sites?
This question does not have a one sentence answer! If I just said that one uses this icon to get a site's RSS feed, you still won't understand. So let's try and answer you in such a way that it all makes sense to you and, more importantly, that you learn how to benefit from it.
The 7 Steps to Promoting Your RSS Feeds on Your Website
RSS gets 100% of your content delivered, but it's no good if no one subscribes to your feeds.So your first order of business after planning and creating your feeds has to be promoting them to your visitors.
Shared RSS - Syndication for the Rest of Us
RSS Syndication or RSS Newsfeeds (RSS Feeds for short) all refer to the same thing. There are two parts to the process, the publisher, and the consumer.
Blogging For Business Bible
The items covered here are:1) Don't Wait before Blogging.2) Using Blogs to get your site found quickly.
Podcasting vs. Blogging
The US Navy blogs. Larry Kudlow of CNBC blogs.
|Home | Main Site | Get and Start A Blog Today! | Site Map|
|© 2006 - 2013|