|Blogging & RSS Information|
|Get A Blog Today!|
Strategies to Make Your Blog More Interesting
Putting up your business blog is an advantageous way of establishing your presence on web. It's no longer just about putting plain texts up on your blog. With continuing stream of new software, publishing tools and plug-ins, today's blogger have the means to create interesting and fun blogs. Here are some of them.
1. Put photos on your blog. You can try this free software called "Hello", found at http://hello.com.
2. Add audio clips. Try http://www.AudioBlogger.com and follow instructions.
3. Put streaming video clips on your blog. One of the emerging service providers of video clips is the http://instantvideogenerator.com.
4. Syndicate your contents. You can use the more popular RSS format. You can do this by checking the web for companies that offer this service.
5. Provide space for your readers to give you feedback by checking your blog setting and modify this to allow posts. Of course, leave a reminder, that they are free to post contrary comments as long as they do it in a polite and considerate manner.
6. What do the majority of your readers think of your blog? Do you want to know and tally this up? And show off the results on your blog? Run polls. Some examples of free poll service are the web poll central and free polls.
7. If you use you use WordPress, a server-installed, open-source (free) state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability, try their email notification plug-in. This plug-in notifies your subscribers of your blog posts through email.
8. Trackback is a great blog feature, for it allows for a continuing conversation between you and bloggers of similarly themed blogs. When you comment on another blog posting in your blog instead of in that blog's comments page, the trackback link connects these posts so the thread isn't lost.
All of these software or plug-ins will help you illustrate your point in a fun and interesting way. But you should remember content is king on the net. These devices are not substitutes for great content, which is what really what drives traffic to your blog.
Copyright 2005 Mal Keenan
Mal Keenan is editor and publisher of the Home Business Tips Blog: http://www.home-business-tips-newsletter.com/blog/.
Visit his Internet Marketing Plug In Training site for great strategies and step by step processes in running a successful online business: http://www.pluginprofitstraining.com/
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Get A Blog Today!
What is RSS? To begin with, it's one of those things everyone says is easy to understand. And it is, as soon as you have your own 'ah-ha' moment.
Blogging Communities Turn Faceless Strangers into Close Friends
I've been searching the Internet for blogging sites for a fair while now and recently I came across a whole blogging community, which has grabbed my interest greatly. It's called Joe User and it's a site that many bloggers all around the globe are partaking in.
What Blog Can Make Money?
How to blog to make money from it?Truly the whole picture of making money blogging is simple:you blog (B), traffic comes to your blog (T), you PREsell to them (P) and finally monetize (M).You may ask me "I have blog and peoples are coming.
Internet News Services Explode Online
It seems no matter how much information comes available online, people thirst for more.To illustrate this point, just take a look at all the online news services sprouting up on the web like garden weeds.
3 Reasons To Publish An E-Newsletter AND A Blog
With spam filters on high alert, delivering a newsletter by email is not as easy as it was even one year ago. Should it reach your subscriber's inbox (without getting siphoned into a junk folder), it still has to vie for attention amongst dozens - or even hundreds - of new messages.
Article Syndication - A New Vehicle for King Content
Creating ContentNew websites are being launched daily. In order to compete, webmasters need to find alternative ways of producing themed websites.
How Blogs Can Be An Excellent Promotional Tool
Blogs as an online promotional strategy if done right could save you huge dollars in reaching out to people. This is also a medium where you need have absolutely no dependence whatsoever on any professional help and you can do everything yourself.
Benefits to RSS
RSS streamlines communication between publishers and readers. Since RSS has had a popularity surge, webmasters have been experimenting and using RSS feeds to deliver content in new and innovative ways.
Boost your Search Engine Rankings with an RSS Feed
I'm here to teach you about how RSS Feeds can boost traffic for your website. You may have heard of it, but I guarantee you are not harnessing the full power of the tool.
What Is A Blog?
Blogs can be described in many definitions and they are all correct.Blogs are instant publishing.
Using RSS Feeds to Set Off a Traffic Explosion
RSS, or Really Simple Syndication, is the perfect answer to your needs for sharing and distributing content. The way this works is webmasters can share bits of code with one another that give them access to the others forums, newsletters, blogs, information, news, and the like.
3 Ways to Publish RSS
As RSS news syndication gains popularity among users, new ways for publishing RSS are emerging. In this article, I examine the three most popular methods, and help you decide which one works best for you.
Blog and Ping is Dead
Unfortunately, this formerly reliable method of getting listed in Yahoo seems to be dead. I have used it a few times over the last month to try to get some new pages listed in Yahoo and there has been no action at all.
How Direct Sales Reps Can Use Blogging
One of the tools that a smart direct sales representative use to attract new business is a blog. A blog keeps customers and potential customers informed about products, events and services that relate to your business, new releases, contests, specials and it always keeps your name front and center.
Make Money Blogging
You have created a blog and your blog is dedicated to a niche industry. Have you ever thought that the blog could make money for you? We would look here in this article, ways and means, to make money blogging.
Article Marketing For Bloggers - 4 Tips To Build Traffic For Your Blog
Bloggers blog. That's what they do.
Blogging For Business Bible
The items covered here are:1) Don't Wait before Blogging.2) Using Blogs to get your site found quickly.
RSS Feeds Future Revealed
I don't claim to be a futurologist or an RSS pioneer but I have been keeping a pretty close eye on RSS and how it has been evolving. From what I have seen so far I think I can make some pretty good predictions about where RSS feeds are heading.
Business: Deliver Information Safely
Businesses that are not using feeds today, as part of their marketing and advertising plans, will soon do so, or should thinking of implementing them soon. Although this is a fairly new communications tool it is growing rapidly.
Why are you abusing RSS
When you are involved in RSS everyday you get to see the fantastic opportunities RSS can bring to the web and how it can contribute to bettering the browsers experience and the webmasters bottom line. Unfortunately there is a dark side of RSS use.
|Home | Main Site | Get and Start A Blog Today! | Site Map|
|© 2006 - 2013|