|Blogging & RSS Information|
|Get A Blog Today!|
Seven Sizzling Ways to Turn Targeted Traffic Towards Your Blog!
Blogs are an unbelievable way to achieve success on the internet. Blogs can establish a web presence, express your opinions and generate serious profits. However, without visitors a blog is useless no matter how good the content. With thousands of blogs being created every day, you need to know exactly how to get people to your blog over everyone else's. Here are 7 breakthrough ways to bring traffic to your blog:
1. Optimize your posts for the major search engines. Search engines love blogs because they are frequently updated with fresh content. All blogs have the opportunity to make it to a high position on search engines but here are a few tips to beat your competition for the top spots.
2. Write posts that people will want to read. Put yourself in the position of someone following your blog. Always write relevant content which will be of interest to your blog followers. Good content will lead people to recommend your blog. As a rule, each post should contain a single topic. If you wish to discuss two topics then break it down into two posts. This makes life easier for readers and makes information easier to find. A great mistake that many bloggers make is writing large, infrequent posts. Get into the habit of writing short posts but making sure that you post regularly at least 3 times a week. This way, people will return to your blog because they are sure there will be something new to read.
3. Use your blog posts as articles. Writing and submitting articles is a sure-fire way to gain more visitors. Just turn your blog posts into articles by formatting them, and perhaps adding a bit more detail. This way you are building traffic and writing for your blog at the same time. Recommended sites for submitting your articles are http://www.ezinearticles.com and http://www.goarticles.com.
4. Build links to your blog. This will also have a great impact on your search engine ranking, especially Google. Build links to your blog by exchanging links with other blogs of the same topic as yours. This way you can guarantee targeted traffic. Come to an agreement with another blogger that you will each write a positive review on each other's blog. This way you will get a good testimonial for your website and receive a link on another blog. If you have a main website, then make sure you link from every page to your blog. This way you gain lots of links and whichever page visitors enter your website, they will always have the opportunity to visit your blog.
5. Ping the blog services. There are many services which track and connect blogs all over the world. By sending a small ping to all of these services you will let them know that you exist. They will come and check you out and this could spell serious visitors if your blog is full of good content and is regularly updated. Sending this ping is not at all difficult. Just go to http://www.pingomatic.com where you can send a ping to a number of services very quickly for no cost.
6. Submit your blog to blog directories. Just like if you have a website or an ezine, it is essential to submit your blog to the top directories. A good listing in these directories could mean 100s of visitors every day. You can find a great list of blog directories at http://www.masternewmedia.org/rss/top55/. And don't stop at blog directories. Don't be afraid to submit your blog to the big directories such as Yahoo and Dmoz.
7. Capture your readers' email addresses. This is vitally important because it is essential that you can keep in touch with your readers so that you can update them about your blog and make sure they are still reading. Just make sure you have a subscription box on every page of your blog and offer a free bonus such as an ebook as a reward for subscribing. With a good list of subscribers, you can conduct surveys to find out what topics your readers want your posts to consist of. Keeping in touch with your readers will lead them to trust you and they will continually come back to your blog and will recommend it to their friends.
Just be imaginative. Keep trying different techniques to getting people to your blog and see which methods work best. Remember, creativity is one of the keys to internet success.
For more information on this subject or about making money online go to http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk
100s of free ebooks and software products are also available at this address. Gain free access to these by sending a blank email to:
Thank you for reading
Podcasting is the new blogging with Carey Green Elite Agent
RSS is the greatest enemy of Hinduism Economic Times
What Happened to Tagging? JSTOR Daily
RSS’s standardised Hinduism – Part 1 Economic Times
The eccentric economic ideology of RSS and BJP – Part 1 Economic Times
The eccentric economic ideology of RSS and BJP – Part 2 Economic Times
The eccentric economic ideology of RSS and BJP – Part 3 Economic Times
A Farewell to Feministing and the Heyday of Feminist Blogging The New York Times
Farewell to the blog - POLITICO Politico
The eccentric economic ideology of RSS and BJP – Part 4 Economic Times
A return to blogs (finally? sort of?) » Nieman Journalism Lab Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard
The RSS sutras for the twenty-first century Economic Times
Blogs still among our best information Otago Daily Times
Cision PR Newswire's Beyond Bylines Blog Featured in Feedspot's List of Top Journalism Blogs - PRNewswire
Cision PR Newswire's Beyond Bylines Blog Featured in Feedspot's List of Top Journalism Blogs PRNewswire
Rising divorces a sign of justice, not arrogance Economic Times
‘Hindutva is not divisive, not anti-Muslim … RSS will abide by the Supreme Court judgment on Ayodhya’ - Economic Times
‘Hindutva is not divisive, not anti-Muslim … RSS will abide by the Supreme Court judgment on Ayodhya’ Economic Times
They don’t hate JNU, they fear it: In absence of an articulate, united opposition, it’s our campuses that - Economic Times
They don’t hate JNU, they fear it: In absence of an articulate, united opposition, it’s our campuses that Economic Times
Blogging at LexBlog Archives LexBlog
The Rise and Demise of RSS Motherboard
3-Step Blog Strategy That Works: Storytelling, USPs & Sales Search Engine Journal
The right and wrong lessons of Shaheen Bagh Economic Times
When Nehru put the ‘Constitution in danger’ Economic Times
Ministry of Broadcast on Tinder-date publishing, dictatorship of narrative, and walls people like to build - Gamasutra
Ministry of Broadcast on Tinder-date publishing, dictatorship of narrative, and walls people like to build Gamasutra
Could Blogging Boost Your Ecommerce SEO? Practical Ecommerce
Attorney-Discipline Blogger and Blog Network Owned by Pepperdine Law Dean Hit With Defamation Suit | The Recorder - Law.com
Attorney-Discipline Blogger and Blog Network Owned by Pepperdine Law Dean Hit With Defamation Suit | The Recorder Law.com
Fabian Fischer's Blog - Reward Fatigue Gamasutra
The saga of lockdown: India has shown extraordinary solidarity, forbearance and leadership skills - Economic Times
The saga of lockdown: India has shown extraordinary solidarity, forbearance and leadership skills Economic Times
PM’s Janata Curfew is most effective antiviral idea Economic Times
How the Bodo Accord was accomplished, establishing a wider template for peace in the Northeast - Economic Times
How the Bodo Accord was accomplished, establishing a wider template for peace in the Northeast Economic Times
Get Started Now With Performance Optimization — Learning Resources for Unity Addressables 2020+ - Gamasutra
Get Started Now With Performance Optimization — Learning Resources for Unity Addressables 2020+ Gamasutra
Of macho men and broccoli cownundrums Economic Times
RSS Feeds and How To Burn Them Business 2 Community
Siddhartha Talya Blog The Times of India Blog
So many Buddhas: The Buddha one imagines tends to be filtered through the politics one prefers - Economic Times
So many Buddhas: The Buddha one imagines tends to be filtered through the politics one prefers Economic Times
My Own Personal Extinction Scientific American
Why Maria Wirth is Wrong Economic Times
Delhi 2020: Votes and bullets: A local election usually fought on civic issues is now marked by violence and i - Economic Times
Delhi 2020: Votes and bullets: A local election usually fought on civic issues is now marked by violence and i Economic Times
How to Build Your App without Any Programming Knowledge? WhaTech Technology and Markets News
Sweat Equity: Still blogging away on LGBTQ topics, but it's not big money Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Emil Glans's Blog - On Monster Design Gamasutra
How to Overcome the 3 Biggest Blogging Challenges Search Engine Journal
Namaste Soft-Power Must Go Global Economic Times
Palghar lynching: Who killed Sadhus & why? Economic Times
‘Ideology of socialism is not different from ideology of the RSS … People have reposed faith in BJP leader - Economic Times
‘Ideology of socialism is not different from ideology of the RSS … People have reposed faith in BJP leader Economic Times
What is Mr Modi’s plan for India’s Muslims? Economic Times
Nizamuddin Congregation – All facts must come out Economic Times
How a blogger in Florida put out an early warning about the coronavirus crisis - The Washington Post
How a blogger in Florida put out an early warning about the coronavirus crisis The Washington Post
What's a food blogger to do in the age of Covid-19? NewsCenterMaine.com WCSH-WLBZ
Close encounters of the carona kind Economic Times
The OIC Statement on Indian Muslims Economic Times
BJP: Winning at What Cost? Economic Times
US shows that states can defy citizenship laws Economic Times
Let China invest. It gets us foreign policy leverage Economic Times
Cause & Effect of Shaheen Bagh Protest Economic Times
Through the Darkest of Times developer Jorg Friedrich on sensitive topics in games, quick prototyping, and gameplay rewardingness - Gamasutra
Through the Darkest of Times developer Jorg Friedrich on sensitive topics in games, quick prototyping, and gameplay rewardingness Gamasutra
CAA is necessary: Why the many arguments about its being unconstitutional don’t hold water - Economic Times
CAA is necessary: Why the many arguments about its being unconstitutional don’t hold water Economic Times
Coronavirus and the media: In times of crisis, a democracy needs a free press more than ever - Economic Times
Coronavirus and the media: In times of crisis, a democracy needs a free press more than ever Economic Times
Get A Blog Today!
Prescription Blogs are Helping to Educate the Consumers on Prescription Consumption
Blogs are being used on a more consistent basis due to their simplicity and accessibility to the public.A Blog is defined as a recurrent, chronological journal of personal thoughts and web links.
How To Use RSS Correctly
There is no doubt in my mind that RSS is here to stay. RSS is a simple and effective means of communicating your message to your visitors without invading their privacy or spamming them.
What Are RSS Feeds
RSS Feeds.RSS also known as rich site summary or real simply syndication, arrived on the scene a number of years ago, but was only recently embraced by webmasters as a means to effectively syndicate content.
NEWS FLASH! Article Directories JUMP-ON The RSS Syndication Band Wagon
Using RSS Feeds to Set Off a Traffic Explosion
RSS, or Really Simple Syndication, is the perfect answer to your needs for sharing and distributing content. The way this works is webmasters can share bits of code with one another that give them access to the others forums, newsletters, blogs, information, news, and the like.
The RSS Promise for Internet Users
The RSS promise for end-users is simple:--> a unified one-stop-shop to consume online content, without having to visit dozens of sites every day to see what's new and without having their online subscriptions interfere with their personal and business e-mail communications;--> complete control over their content consumption, including a quick, easy and reliable mechanism to unsubscribe from content they do not wish to receive;--> the ability to receive breaking news as it becomes available, without having to wait for a monthly, weekly or daily recap sent to their e-mail addresses;--> the certainty of actually receiving the content they want, without the fear of it being stopped by spam filters on the way;--> the ability to receive rich-media content directly to their desktops, including audio and video content;--> the promise of providing the tools to make their lives easier, including receiving critical content updates as soon as they become available.These points are not simple enhancements, but important advancements that can fundamentally change how internet content is consumed.
Gentlemen Prefer Blogs
According to a recent survey, gentlemen prefer blogs to the tune of 75 percent; roughly 25 percent of blog frequenters are female. But I want to invite all you ladies to invade the male space.
RSS Latest News - Blogging or Blagging?
The RSS latest news suggests that RSS can stand for 'Really Simple Syndication', 'Rich Site Summary' or probably other interpretations of the acronym. An RSS tool is one that can deliver the technology where it is required.
Should Affiliates Really Use Blogging and Pinging To Get Indexed?
There seems to be a huge craze lately with everyone trying to blog and ping to get their websites indexed into the search engines. Although this can be a great tool, all marketers should first understand exactly what they're getting themselves into before starting.
RSS is Not Only for Blogs
Contrary to popular opinion, RSS is not only good for delivering content from your blog, although blogs are what made RSS so popular.In fact, RSS can be used to deliver a great variety of content and content types.
Fun Free Feed Tools For Both The Publisher And The Reader
As you've probably been reading, there are basically three problems many webmasters have with web feeds (that is, among those who are already familiar with them on a basic level).The three concerns I hear the most are:"How do I deal with the bandwidth hit?""Is there a way to include information that isn't in the automated resource I use to populate my feed without touching any code?"and"Where can I find a cost-effective, simple way to display feeds on my site?"Say Goodbye to Bandwidth Overages with FeedBurnerhttp://feedburner.
Blogging Is Not Important - Its Crucial
It has been established that having a 'blog' helps your web site gain visitors and higher rankings in search engines. But a small study which I have just completed shows that blogging is much more important than this.
Marketing With Blogs and RSS - The Hot New Tools of 2005
In case you haven't heard, the net is buzzing with talk of blogging and RSS. Once the province strictly of people who got a kick out of publishing online diaries, and later of political and social commentarists, blogs and RSS are being adopted by the internet marketing community.
Is Blogging For You? Take This Quick Quiz
What The Hell Is A Blog Anyway?The word 'blog' is a shortened version of 'web blog'. A 'web log' just means a log or diary-type entry on the web.
RSS Can Keep You In The Loop
When webmasters first hear about RSS they tend to concentrate on the promotional side of things. They want to know how it will bring more traffic to their site and get them higher rankings in the search engines.
Im a Failed Blogger!
I've never been popular in my whole life. I think there must be something inside me that didn't get enough attention as a kid or something because I seem to find myself looking for it all the time.
Why Your Blog Might Be Sabotaging Your Business
Many marketers were very excited when forum and newsletter discussion focused first on blogs (about two years ago) and then on RSS feeds (mainly within the past year). It was a brand new opportunity for marketers to use, one that promised both search engine success and a way around spam complaints.
It Really Is Simple RSS
I have 'Googlebot' coming to my site every day since a month ago I put up my first news feed, since then I have put up yet another.I never used to see 'Googlebot' much before, so it goes to show that if you want to be noticed by the search engines, you need to put up a 'news-feed'.
Update Your Websites Content Automatically 24/7 Using RSS(Real Simple Syndication) and RSS Feeds
RSS(Real Simple Syndication) is the newest form of content syndication to hit the Internet and is widely becoming the best known way online to deliver fresh targeted content to your website(s) to whatever audience you're targeting 24/7/365.Now for those of you who aren't quite up to speed on "RSS" here's the basic definition -- RSS is an acronym for "Real Simple Syndication" or "Rich Site Summary", and the .
How and Why to RSS
RSS feeds and blogs (and blog and pinging) are part of the latest hyper-frenzy in internet marketing. Tools and services are mushrooming all over.
|Home | Main Site | Get and Start A Blog Today! | Site Map|
|© 2006 - 2013|