|Blogging & RSS Information|
|Get A Blog Today!|
How to Promote Your Blog for Free Online
11 Ways to Promote Your Blog
1. Ping weblogs.com and other search engines. When you ping a blog, you are telling the search engine that you have updated your blog content and that your listing should be refreshed. Weblogs.com is a blog update notification service that many individuals and services use to track blog changes. Pinging your blogs to the search engines is the fastest way to get the search engine robots to visit your blog. Also, many people browse these sites to find something new.
2. Submit your blog address to blog search sites and directories. You can submit your blog's url to websites such as Technorati, Daypop, Blogdex and Popdex. For a complete list of websites where you can submit your url, go to http://www.guidetorss.com
3. If you have some cash you can promote your blog using pay per click search engines such as Yahoo Search and Google Adwords.
4. Set your blog to display RSS feeds and submit your blog's RSS feed to the major RSS feed directories online. A good place to start is http://www.guidetorss.com which provides a list of the top RSS directories.
5. Put your blog URL in your email signature. If you're a regular at any online discussion forum, you can also add your url to your signature line at the bottom of each message you post.
6. Install a blogroll. A blogroll is a collection of links to other weblogs. Services such as Technorati spider your links to tell who's linking to you and who you're linking to. If you show up on someone's Technorati link list for their site they're likely to visit your site to see what you said, increasing your exposure. Blog owners can also visit your site to check it out if you show up on their referral logs.
7. Be an active commenter. Try to leave comments on the blogs that you regularly visit. Most comment systems also provide a way for you to leave a link back to your blog which begs a visit at the very least.
8. If you plan to have anything printed up, put your blog's web address on it. You can print your blog URL on business cards, stickers, leaflets, etc.
9. Take advantage of blog software features that help to promote your Blog. For example, if you're using Blogger, you can do this by turning on: "Email This Post", "Post Pages" "Site feed" and the Blogger Navbar. These features will help attract new visitors to your blog.
10. Exchange Links with other Bloggers or blog owners. This is another effective strategy for generating targeted traffic to your blog for free. It involves contacting other blog owners for a possible link exchange partnership. All you have to do is locate blogs that are related to yours and contact the webmaster to swap links.
11. Write articles or free reports for other webmasters to publish and put your blog url in the byline. The 'byline' is the short paragraph that goes at the bottom of each article and describes who the author is and what they do. If you write good content, your articles will be published by other webmasters and many readers who like your article will go on to visit your blog. You can submit articles for free at: http://www.going-platinum.co.uk/
Copyright © 2005. Chileshe Mwape writes for Debt Consolidation Loans UK: http://www.best-debt-consolidation-loan.co.uk/ and http://www.secured-homeowner-loan.co.uk/. Visit these sites to consolidate debts and apply for a loan online. This article may be reprinted as long as all the above links are active and clickable.
Happy 25th year, blogging. Youâ€™ve grown up, but social media is still having a brawl - The Guardian
What Happened to Tagging? JSTOR Daily
A return to blogs (finally? sort of?) Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard
A Farewell to Feministing and the Heyday of Feminist Blogging The New York Times
Farewell to the blog Politico
Opinion: Lutyen's Media's Attempt To Paint The Anti-CAA Agitation As 'Secular' Was Hypocritic - Outlook India
Opinion: Lutyen's Media's Attempt To Paint The Anti-CAA Agitation As 'Secular' Was Hypocritic Outlook India
â€˜Hindutva is not divisive, not anti-Muslim â€¦ RSS will abide by the Supreme Court judgment on Ayodhyaâ€™ - Economic Times
â€˜Hindutva is not divisive, not anti-Muslim â€¦ RSS will abide by the Supreme Court judgment on Ayodhyaâ€™ Economic Times
The RSS sutras for the twenty-first century Economic Times
They donâ€™t hate JNU, they fear it: In absence of an articulate, united opposition, itâ€™s our campuses that - Economic Times
They donâ€™t hate JNU, they fear it: In absence of an articulate, united opposition, itâ€™s our campuses that Economic Times
Could Blogging Boost Your Ecommerce SEO? Practical Ecommerce
Track RSS Feeds (Yes RSS) with Feedly The Chronicle of Higher Education
How to Overcome the 3 Biggest Blogging Challenges Search Engine Journal
Sweat Equity: Still blogging away on LGBTQ topics, but it's not big money Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Together, we built a successful digital board games business. Here are 5 crucial lessons we learned. - Gamasutra
Together, we built a successful digital board games business. Here are 5 crucial lessons we learned. Gamasutra
The how and the why of law blogs ABA Journal
Growing Your Blog Using Email Marketing Business 2 Community
9 Places to Share Your Blog Feed to Automatically Update Your Social Media Contacts - Search Engine Journal
9 Places to Share Your Blog Feed to Automatically Update Your Social Media Contacts Search Engine Journal
What Does A Healthy Publisher/Developer Relationship Looks Like (With Real Contract Details!) - Gamasutra
What Does A Healthy Publisher/Developer Relationship Looks Like (With Real Contract Details!) Gamasutra
Can bloggers, Instagrammers, and influencers deduct travel expenses? Business Insider
How to Use Guest Blogging to Build Relationships Search Engine Journal
Emil Glans's Blog - On Monster Design Gamasutra
The Rise and Demise of RSS Motherboard
â€˜Ideology of socialism is not different from ideology of the RSS â€¦ People have reposed faith in BJP leader - Economic Times
â€˜Ideology of socialism is not different from ideology of the RSS â€¦ People have reposed faith in BJP leader Economic Times
Cision PR Newswire's Beyond Bylines Blog Featured in Feedspot's List of Top Journalism Blogs - PRNewswire
Cision PR Newswire's Beyond Bylines Blog Featured in Feedspot's List of Top Journalism Blogs PRNewswire
How to get on the front page of imgur Gamasutra
Debbie McMurtry Celebrates 10 Years on Staff for RSS Feeds Service Provider - Press Release - Digital Journal
Debbie McMurtry Celebrates 10 Years on Staff for RSS Feeds Service Provider - Press Release Digital Journal
Time to call out Hindutva: Democratic India was founded on freedom, but the two nation theory is diametrically - Economic Times
Time to call out Hindutva: Democratic India was founded on freedom, but the two nation theory is diametrically Economic Times
The Death of the Good Internet Was an Inside Job The New Republic
How to give a really great GDC talk Gamasutra
Wanted: An enemy for RSS to help BJP grow in Tamil Nadu Economic Times
Itâ€™s not black and white: If you really care about secularism in India, understand both Hindus and Muslims - Economic Times
Itâ€™s not black and white: If you really care about secularism in India, understand both Hindus and Muslims Economic Times
A 3D View of How We Got Here Gamasutra
BJP: Winning at What Cost? Economic Times
In Muslim Leagueâ€™s footsteps: Conferring citizenship to all faiths except Islam follows from the questionabl - Economic Times
In Muslim Leagueâ€™s footsteps: Conferring citizenship to all faiths except Islam follows from the questionabl Economic Times
RSS Feeds and How To Burn Them Business 2 Community
Why All Of Our Games Look Like Crap Gamasutra
Young adults to share ad limina experiences in Rome through The Catholic Spirit - TheCatholicSpirit.com : TheCatholicSpirit.com - The Catholic Spirit
Young adults to share ad limina experiences in Rome through The Catholic Spirit - TheCatholicSpirit.com : TheCatholicSpirit.com The Catholic Spirit
Hinduism vs Hindutva â€“ itâ€™s no contest Economic Times
Michelle Deco's Blog - Why Games Matter Gamasutra
Shihoko Ura: A chronicle of caring, teaching and food blogging The Japan Times
SEO Critique of 3 Ecommerce Blogs Practical Ecommerce
Get A Blog Today!
Is Your Site Ready For The Coming RSS Revolution?
Recently, there have been many developments in the RSS arena. Changes that will make RSS a major force on the web and a dominant contributing factor to your computing experience.
NEWS FLASH! Article Directories JUMP-ON The RSS Syndication Band Wagon
How To Profit From Your Home Business Blog
A blog is a simple tool which all affiliate marketers should be utilising to explode their affiliate sales.I set up my blog in about 15 minutes at http://www.
Start Blogging Now: 10 Reasons Why You Really Need a Blog for Your Business
1. It is perfect for creating a web presence for independent professionals who have something to say and who need people to get to know them and what they can do for them.
The Power of the BLOG
Can a Blog earn you a prison sentence? Ask Mojtaba Saminejad. He is an Iranian whose Blog, published in the Farsi language, earned him a two-year prison sentence in June 2005.
Small / Medium Business Blog Process Outsourcing as a Website Traffic Building Service
You are a small or a medium business owner. You have a well designed business website.
Web Blogs, Defined, Explained and Understood
What are Blogs?Having heard the term previously but not having paid much attention most are just to afraid to show their ignorance and ask the question, what is a blog? Lets face it; the term blog does not conjure pleasant images.Blogs are web logs that are updated regularly, usually on a daily basis.
Business Blogs and Their Benefits
Blog is a medium for self-expression on web. Blogs are in the form of few paragraph entries.
Learn how to Create a RSS Feed
Creating an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed is really quite a simple process. RSS is a lightweight XML design that is really easy to setup and implement.
Top 9 Reasons Companies Should Blog
Below are the top 9 reasons why companies should blog.1.
How to Get Started Blogging in 5 Minutes or Less
I put off starting a blog for a long time because I thought it would be hard. I thought it would be technical.
Utilize The Power Of Blogs To Market Your Business On A Budget
Budget marketing with blogs is one of today's top methods for cost-effective advertising to the consumers you want to reach, whether they're in your neighborhood or across the global community.'Blogging' is a fairly recent addition to our vocabulary, and it's exactly what you'll be doing if you pursue budget marketing via blogs.
Blogs And Your Work From Home Internet Business
As a work from home internet business entrepreneur you have several really good tools on the internet you can take advantage of in order to build your work from home business. A blog is just one of those tools that you can use and should be taking advantage of.
Blogging for Business
Business blogs are primarily used to improve a company's communication both internally and externally. Business blogs are a type of communication channel that could be used effectively in product launches, team interaction internally within the company or interaction between clients and company.
Prescription Blogs are Helping to Educate the Consumers on Prescription Consumption
Blogs are being used on a more consistent basis due to their simplicity and accessibility to the public.A Blog is defined as a recurrent, chronological journal of personal thoughts and web links.
The Viability of Blogging to a Niche Market
Niche marketing is an old and very successful marketing strategy whereby a company focuses on marketing and selling to a clearly defined segment of potential consumers. The company earns by supplying a unique product or service to this narrowly defined market which other companies have not met or provided.
The 6 Top Reasons Marketers Should Blog
If there is a downside to blogging, I have yet to find it. The more you learn about blogging, the more there is to like.
5 Secret Benefits That Bloggers Love And Enjoy
1: Building Trust RelationshipsBlogging allows bloggers to share their expertise and knowledge with a very large audience. Building a loyal audience is something that every small business owner would love to accomplish and bloggers are able to do this by simply sharing their thoughts using their business blogs.
Why Would You Use Blogs Instead of a Web Site For Your Online Business?
Why would you use Blogs instead of a web site for your online business?What's wrong with using a web site for conducting your online business? How can Blogs help and why should I need one anyway?Combining a website and a Blog however offer a number of superior advantages in terms of traffic generation, marketing and efficiency which a stand-alone website cannot do.(a) Automatic push-button publishing.
10 Benefits of Being a Blogger
I have been a blogger since September 2004 but only began to take it seriously this year. My blogging journey began when I stumbled upon a company owned by Google named Blogger.
|Home | Main Site | Get and Start A Blog Today! | Site Map|
|© 2006 - 2013|